Calling all Fall Brides! Have you picked out your wedding favors yet? As a fall bride myself, I can tell you that I have been putting this task off. It’s not that there aren’t any good ideas out there for fall favors, there’s actually too many! Too many ideas leads to indecisiveness on my part! Well I have searched the web for some of the best ideas that aren’t too cliché or overdone. My best advice for fall wedding favors is to go with something edible and comforting. That’s what fall is all about – comfort food! Read on for our Top 5 picks for wedding favors this fall.
1. Pumpkin Whoopie Pies – For this wedding favor we see a fall twist on the traditional chocolate whoopie pie. These delectable cream cheese filled treats will please guests, young and old! Find the recipe here.
2. While the idea of caramel apple favors for a fall wedding isn’t a brand spanking new idea, it is still a great one! How much more fall can you get than caramel apples. What we love is to use mini apples for this treat (more cost effective and easier to eat)! Decorate with coordinating ribbon and you have a wonderful take home fall treat.
3. Fall Seed Wedding Favors – How neat are these plant-able paper leaf wedding favors?? Seeds are already embedded in the paper leaf shapes. All your guests have to do is take them home and cover with a thin layer of soil and keep damp. Place a leaf with instructions at each place setting and add to your fall table decor.
4. Fall Acorn Cookies are simply darling and not to mention delicious! Chocolate kisses, mini vanilla wafers, and peanut butter chips combine to mimic this darling fall icon. If you are a DIY bride, gather your friends and family and have an acorn wedding favor making party. These treats are too cute to ignore!
5. Cup and Saucer Favors are a wonderful choice for fall weddings. Fall is the time of year to enjoy hot cider and cocoa, espresso and coffee, or any drinks that are warm and toasty! These neat cup and saucer favors can be filled with drink mixes, coffee beans, or even candy. Find these fabulous favors here.
Find more ideas for wedding favors and personalized decorations for your fall wedding here.
A Traditional and Romantic Take on Fall Wedding Colors
There does not need much explanation of why fall is such a beautiful time of year for a wedding. The weather, the colors present in nature and the feelings of comfort and family that come along with the season …