So you’ve decided to personalize your gift bags for your wedding. Now you need to decide how to personalize them. Whether you’re using the bags for hotel welcome bags, bridal party gifts, favors, or anything in between, it can be tough to know what to write on the bag. More and more, couples are coming up with cute puns based on their names, but not everyone is that creative — or has the names for the puns! If you want to say something other than a simple “thank you,” here are some ideas for how to personalize your bags.
1. Welcome To Our Wedding Weekend
2. Welcome to Our Beginning
3. Our Story Begins Here
4. From [location] with love
5. It means the world to have you here
6. Thank you for being a part of our happily ever after
7. Thank you for joining us
8. Thank you for coming all this way to help us celebrate our special day
9. Live well, laugh often, love always
10. And so our adventure begins
11. Love, laughter, and happily ever after
12. Forever starts today
13. Love is a song that never ends; thanks for dancing with us!
14. We decided on forever; thanks for seeing us through the first step
15. Together is a beautiful place to be
16. Today and always
17. Here’s to good times and great friends
18. With sandy toes and salty kisses, we became Mr. & Mrs.
19. Anchored in love
20. Waves of love and thanks
21. Hook, Line, Sinker. Catch of a lifetime!
22. I’d rather be fishing married
23. The hunt is over!
24. Something old, something new, something from us just for you
25. Made with love
26. Hugs & Kisses from the new Mr. & Mrs.
27. A sweet ending to a new beginning
28. Sweets from the sweethearts
29. You partied hard when we were wed. Use this kit and go to bed!
30. In sickness and in health
31. Let flowers bloom while our love grows
32. Let love grow
33. Good Times and Tan Lines
34. Summer lovin’ — let’s have us a blast!
35. I do BBQ
36. Fall In Love
37. I love you a bushel and a peck
38. This fall, we’re harvesting blessings
39. Our Warmest Thanks
40. Snow In Love
41. Some people are worth melting for.
42. Eat, Drink, & Be Merried (Christmas)
43. Merry Everything, Happy Always (Christmas)
44. Wed, White, & Blue (4th of July)
45. We’d like to thank the red, white, and you (4th of July)
46. Ringing in the New Year and our new beginning! (New Year’s Eve)
47. New Year, new last name (New Year’s Eve)
48. Welcome to our Hallo-wedding! (Halloween)
49. Love is a boo-tiful thing! (Halloween)
52. Two first name initials with the last name initial in the center
After choosing a saying or a monogram, you’ll want to decide on a layout and a font. Try combining your saying, design, or monogram with your names, date, and/or location for a completely custom personalized bag.